Seminars For Cleaning Professionals
Sustainable Cleaning Practices for Commercial Facilities
Six Hour Course - 1, 2, and 3-day instruction format available
This "Interactive Virtual or In Person Course" will provide technical information, demonstrations and exercises related to proper sustainable procedures, chemicals and equipment needed to identify and safely clean, maintain and restore common surfaces and areas found in commercial facilities. Composting, recycling, energy conservation, waste stream management and benchmarking strategies are covered.
Training emphasis is on sustainability, operational improvement, efficiency, improving cleaning productivity and providing high quality services. Presentations and written materials focus on effective operational procedures and management techniques.
This course covers:
- How to plan and schedule workflow
- Using high-speed equipment and supplies
- Sustainable cleaning procedures
- Developing quality assurance guidelines and programs,
- Maintaining effective communications
The instructor covers the proper procedures needed to provide quality service when cleaning offices, restrooms, hard surfaces, floors, carpets and other critical areas. New developments in equipment, processes, chemicals, infection control and sustainable cleaning are taught along with how to get better cooperation and participation from occupants, employees, contractors, visitors and management.
Participants will develop a sustainable green cleaning program, with emphasis on increasing productivity and improving quality results that can be implemented, measured and improved in their facilities.
- Day 1
- Defining sustainable, healthy and high-performance cleaning programs, equipment and materials.
- Implementing sustainable programs that reduce cross-contamination, and yet employ high productivity methods.
- Developing and implementing green procedures and standards
- Developing a restroom cleaning procedure
- High-performance sustainable floor care including burnishing, scrubbing and stripping of hard surface floors
- High-performance sustainable carpet care
- Spot removal and machine cleaning of carpeting
- Day 2
- Benchmarking and dashboarding of measurable statistics
- Developing and maintaining quality control standards
- Developing and implementing a continuous process improvement program
- Management controls and documentation
- Team cooperation to adopt changes
- Resources available to assist in the process
- Industry resources, standards and regulations
- Course review, discussion and evaluation
- Information retention exam
Course "Cerfificate of Completion" issued by Cleaning Consultant Services, Inc.
For more information, Contact: William R. Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-849-0179